|Packaging Size||1 vial|
|Treatment||Treatment of Invasive Aspergillosis|
|Prescription/Non prescription||Non prescription|
Cresemba 200mg Injection is an antifungal medicine. It is used to treat certain types of fungal infections called invasive aspergillosis and invasive mucormycosis in patients 18 years of age and older. It works by stopping the growth of fungi in the body.
Cresemba 200mg Injection can be taken with or without food. Take it exactly as your doctor has advised. Swallow the whole Injection, do not chew, crush, dissolve, or open the Injections. Continue to take the medicine until you finish your complete course, even if symptoms disappear after a few days. Stopping it too early may result in a return of the infection.
USES OF CRESEMBA INJECTION
BENEFITS OF CRESEMBA INJECTION
In Treatment of Invasive Aspergillosis
Invasive Aspergillosis occurs when the infection spreads rapidly from the lungs to the brain, heart, kidneys or skin, in patients with compromised immunity, such as those under cancer therapy, bone marrow transplantation or any other immune related disorder. Cresemba 200mg Injection helps treat invasive Aspergillosis and helps you recover faster. Follow your doctor’s instructions carefully while on treatment with Cresemba 200mg Injection.
MACHANISM OF ACTION CRESEMBA INJECTION
Cresemba 200mg Injection contains Isavuconazole, an antifungal medicine that blocks the activity of an enzyme that aids in the synthesis of ergosterol, a key component of the fungal cell membrane. As a result, the fungus fails to grow and multiply. This kills the infection causing fungus and clears the infection.
|Packaging||14ml in 1vial|
|Company Name||Perjeta 420mg injection|
|Generic Name||Pertuzumab injection|
Introduction of Perjeta 420 Mg Injection:
A drug called Perjeta 420 Mg Injection is used to treat breast cancer that is HER2-positive. Pertuzumab, a monoclonal antibody found in it, attaches to the HER2 receptor on the surface of cancer cells and stops those cells from growing and migrating.
Uses of Perjeta 420 Mg Injection:
HER2-positive metastatic breast cancer is treated with Perjeta in combination with other drugs like Herceptin and chemotherapy. In cases of early-stage, HER2-positive breast cancer, it is also used prior to surgery to reduce the size of the tumour.
Mechanism of action of Perjeta 420 Mg Injection:
The HER2 receptor on the surface of cancer cells is where Perjeta functions. By attaching to the receptor, Perjeta stops the receptor from activating and from transmitting signals that promote cell growth and division. Perjeta can sluggish or stop tumour growth by inhibiting the HER2 receptor.
Side effects of Perjeta 420 Mg Injection :
The most common side effects of Perjeta include:
Neutropenia (low white blood cell count)
|Brand||Stelara 90 mg|
|Pack Size||1 Pen in Box|
|Manufacturer||Janssen Biotech, Inc|
|Packaging Size||1 ml in injection|
|Prescription/Non prescription||Non prescription|
Introduction of Stelara 90mg Injection:
Stelara, is a monoclonal antibody medication used to treat certain immune-mediated inflammatory conditions. It was developed by Janssen Biotech and approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in 2009. Ustekinumab works by targeting specific proteins involved in the inflammatory response, providing relief for patients with chronic inflammatory diseases.
Uses Stelara 90mg Injection:
Ustekinumab is primarily used for the treatment of several immune-mediated inflammatory disorders, including:
1. Psoriasis: Stelara is indicated for moderate to severe plaque psoriasis in adults and adolescents (12 years and older) who are candidates for systemic therapy or phototherapy.
2. Psoriatic Arthritis: It is approved for the treatment of active psoriatic arthritis in adult patients, either as a monotherapy or in combination with methotrexate.
3. Crohn's Disease: Stelara is prescribed for the treatment of moderate to severe Crohn's disease in adults who have not adequately responded to conventional therapies.
4. Ulcerative Colitis: It is also indicated for the treatment of moderate to severe ulcerative colitis in adults who have not had an adequate response to conventional therapies or tumor necrosis factor (TNF) antagonists.
Mechanism of Action Stelara 90mg Injection:
Ustekinumab works by targeting and inhibiting specific cytokines involved in the immune response, specifically interleukin-12 (IL-12) and interleukin-23 (IL-23). These cytokines play a crucial role in triggering and perpetuating the inflammatory response in various autoimmune and inflammatory diseases.
IL-12 and IL-23 are involved in the activation and proliferation of certain immune cells, particularly T cells, which play a role in autoimmune diseases. By blocking these cytokines, Ustekinumab helps regulate the immune response and reduces inflammation, leading to improvements in the symptoms and progression of the aforementioned conditions.
Benefits Stelara 90mg Injection:
1. Effective Treatment: Stelara has shown to be highly effective in managing symptoms and improving quality of life in patients with psoriasis, psoriatic arthritis, Crohn's disease, and ulcerative colitis.
2. Long-lasting Efficacy: Some patients experience long-lasting benefits from a single dose of Stelara, with dosing intervals of up to 12 weeks in certain conditions.
3. Well-tolerated: Ustekinumab is generally well-tolerated, and serious side effects are relatively uncommon.
4. Versatility: Stelara's approval for multiple indications provides a treatment option for patients with different immune-mediated inflammatory diseases.
5. Subcutaneous and Intravenous Formulations: Ustekinumab is available in both subcutaneous (under the skin) and intravenous (into a vein) formulations, allowing flexibility in administration based on the patient's condition and preferences